Sunday, July 1, 2007

impatient

We sang the patience song in RVCkids this morning, and I chuckled to myself again. I love how much I always learn in there with the kiddos. I have been so impatient all weekend waiting to see the surgeon on Monday. I just want to do the surgery this week, really I need to do it this week with my schedule. One of my classes is cancelled for the second half of the week, and I have permission for my other class to miss a few days. I'm not nervous or scared, I just want to get this done and get back to life. I hate not being active, but if I do any kind of physical activity my knee hurts. I just need to be patient. In a few weeks I'll hopefully be back to normal. Patience waiting for the surgery, and even worse will be patience afterwards trying to get back too fast.

No comments: