Thursday, July 5, 2007

better spirits

I'm feeling much better tonight, I took two 10 minute walks around the block with just one crutch and felt pretty good. Karissa is here visiting for the day from her internship in South Carolina, and it was so fun to catch up with all she's doing at work. It's so funny how much of a family our apartment has become, I feel like such a proud momma seeing all the amazing things she's done for Nestle and just in awe of how smart she is. She's going to do some great things for industrial engineers, I just know it. Sarah gave me a project to do for RVC for setting up a system for childcare for RVCtv and the next step classes. I'm excited about it, I really want to do more and be more involved in the RVCkids program, I just don't really know how or what so I'm glad to have something to do. I can't wait for Sunday to get to be in with the pre-k/kindergartners again. I love those kids so much, it's so fun to see them learning about Jesus. I can't wait to see what awesome things we're going to do with the kids when we split to two services in the fall, I'm really pretty excited about it. Even if it means extra work, I'm pretty stoked.

No comments: