Monday, July 2, 2007

knee surgery

Knee surgery is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at 3. I have to be there at 2 so they can put me to sleep, then in surgery from 3-3:45, and then should be able to go home around 5. It's arthroscopic, there will just be 3 small incisions that they'll close with a stitch or 2. The bummer about doing it in the afternoon is that I still can't eat anything after midnight. Oh well, not really a big deal. The best part is that I can't be in the water for 7-10 days, so I get to take time off work! I only have to take it easy for a few days, and most likely will be able to walk out of surgery on my own. I'm a little nervous about the anesthesia, I tend to get a little sick, but that's not a big deal. I'm just excited that they could schedule it so soon. Now I just need to find a ride to and from surgery.....

2 comments:

The Rock Star said...

Good luck! I'll be at work, but hopefully someone you know will read that and give you a ride.

Ann said...

I'm glad it worked out to have it done this week! Sorry I can't give you a ride :(