Thursday, June 28, 2007

yum yum

I love gummy worms. And gummy bears, and swedish fish, and peach rings. Sensing a theme here? I was craving all of them, so I took a trip to the den to get a big diet mountain dew, and a couple of each candy from the bins. I needed a pick me up, yummy! What a good night. I can sit and watch greys, so you think you can dance, and ace of cakes while I study for my english midterm that's tomorrow morning. Then I can go to the CC for the night and hopefully sleep for most of my shift. Tomorrow I'm driving home to go to a Reds game with the family. Gotta break it to the parents that I'm meeting with the knee surgeon, they're not a fan.

Here are some pics I liked that my mom took from our family trip last weekend. And yes, I caught the only fish, even if it was just a small bass :-)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pics! Both Dave and I are suckers for gummy worms!

Ann said...

Hope you have a great weekend! I like fishing only if I don't have to bait the hook, catch anything, clean anything, or eat anything :) So I guess I'd rather just sit in the boat :)