Friday, June 8, 2007

moms know best

Moms know the right thing, even when you don't tell them. I got my June package in the mail from mom today and it was perfect. It had two tupperware things that are sectioned off, two big bags of dried mangos and papayas (which are my favorite thing in the entire world), a new cincinnati reds hat, and the family pictures from mothers day. Let me tell you why these are all perfect.....

1. I can use the tupperware things to take a real dinner with me to work, which will take care of the not eating dinner problem
2. I am taking one of the bags of dried fruit to work and leaving it in my locker so that even on the days where I forgot or got too busy to remember to bring food, I have some there already. No more dizzy spells in the pool, it's not a good idea.
3. This morning I was running around like crazy trying to find my pink hat that I wear all the time in the summer (ie: showers become optional and my hair gets grosser). I couldn't find it, but no worries, I have a new one!
4. I was looking for some new family pictures, now I got them!

I don't know what it is about the mommy intuition, but it sure does work!

No comments: