Monday, June 18, 2007

TB test

All is patched up with my boss. To make her happy I went and got my TB test done today since we are supposed to have it done by the end of June. It was a big deal. I have had 3 since I started college, because my major requires them a lot. The trick is that I've passed out every time. I'm not afraid of needles at all, I've stuck my own IV in my arm, and my doctor lets me give myself my own shots. I don't like other people sticking me, so I have to watch closely to be sure they do it right. With TB tests, they stick it right under your skin and squirt the stuff in so it forms a bubble. It's watching the bubble form that makes me pass out. So anyways, I was hesitant to go with my recent few weeks of dizziness. But I went, and took one of the girls with me just in case. And I didn't pass out so yay me! And all is reconciled with the boss, the schedule is worked out, and life is looking a little brighter.

3 comments:

The Rock Star said...

That is great news about the boss at the Y! :)

Ann said...

whoo hoo! So why did she need another TB test anyway?

Kim said...

That's great! Go you!