Thursday, June 7, 2007

schedule meltdown

I'm still doing my usual battle with the schedule. I've made a conscious effort to cut back on crisis center stuff, and am only participating in 3 of the 8 nights of training this time around. I'm working from 3:30-6:30 monday-friday at the Y, taking classes from 8:30-11 every morning, and the rest of my time is fun stuff. Fun stuff time is quickly filled with a big time block for running and working out, and the shower that must come afterwards. Then there's homework, which isn't fun but gets fit into the "fun" time category. I definatly made a bunch of schedule snafu's in the past 2 weeks though. I don't know how it happened, but somewhere in my head I must have decided that eating dinner isn't necessary. All I know is that in the past 10 days, I've had something that resembles dinner 3 times, and it's usually a grilled cheese sandwich and veggies. All the other nights it's applesauce and a luna bar in the car on the way from the pool to wherever, and then some popcorn when I get home before I pass out in bed. Really, it wouldn't be a huge deal if I wasn't asking my body to put in an hour of running and then some pilates every morning as soon as I get up. But I am liking this busy schedule more than usual, but if I can't find time to eat dinner pretty much every single day, it's too busy. But let's face it, it's me and I will keep my schedule full no matter what. I should probably just buy more food that I can take with me and eat wherever, that seems like a simpler option.

No comments: