Friday, June 22, 2007

bring on the weekend!

Thank goodness for this weekend. I'm heading out to Lake Brookeville with the family to spend the weekend playing on the lake with a boat. I am so excited. We're celebrating my birthday finally, it got pushed back with great grandma dying, Clayton's hospital stay, and the family graduations. I got my homework for the weekend just about finished so that I don't have to bring anything with me, I can just relax and have fun. Don't worry, I'm leaving early Sunday morning so I'll be back in time for church. I'm just excited to relax for a few days. Time to take a nap, shower, then leave!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Have a great time! Sounds like fun!

Ann said...

Have a great time, though we'll miss you on the hiking trip! See you Sunday!

Unknown said...

Hello fren,

I like your blog and your interesting content too. I am very interested in website and blog. so that i have started online selling from Nepal with home decor and gifts item( totally handmade product). Please check my site and comment my site and product too. my site is :

www. glighthandicrafts.com

I am waiting your warm comment and your sweet advice too.