Wednesday, June 20, 2007

great night, iffy morning

Yesterday was awesome. I ran with a deer, got to hang out with Sarah for a bit, teach my favorite swim lesson, and hang out at girls night. Girls night was great, I got to hang out with some church ladies that I don't know as well, and had a great time. I was so bummed that I had to leave early, but I had so much homework to finish. Don't worry, I got most of it done. I even got to sleep before 11.

This morning was iffy. I got really bad blisters on my feet yesterday, and before I went to bed I did a good job cleaning them and putting goo on them with bandaids. I got out of bed to run, put my socks on, went to slide my foot into my shoe, and the tears started coming. I couldn't even get my foot in the shoes, much less try to run in them. So I had to suck it up and not run today, I settled for some pilates and going back to bed for a bit. I hate not being able to run, I feel all gross and lazy. But oh well. Then in both classes we watched films so I was really sleepy, and I didn't understand one of them. No worries though, this day is bound to get better, a few hours of homework, work for a bit, then lifegroup tonight is doing some work at matrix lifeline. It should be a blast.

I did decide what to do about the bridesmaid dress situation. I'm going to get it a size smaller and in a petite. Hopefully then I won't have to shorten the straps, and the torso of the dress was a little long so hopefully this fixes the problems. I'm really excited to wear it, it's so pretty!

No comments: