Tuesday, June 19, 2007

pretty things

I got my bridesmaid dress for Lauren's wedding today! It's a little big, so I'm gonna have mom look at it to see if she can alter it for me, or if I should exchange it for a smaller size. It's gorgeous, and silky and super comfortable. It's going to have a silk sash the same color as the lighter pink to make it extra pretty. And black close toed shoes. I can't wait!

Another pretty thing, totally a gift from God this morning. I was grumpy and thinking about how ugly of a day it was with all the rain while I was running, and then.....this deer ran out from between two houses and ran next to me for probably like 100 ft, then ran into the woods on the other side. It was unreal and completely amazing. If you've ever read Captivating, Stasi talk about how God romances us through things like this. It was great, thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ooh, cool dress! And that's great about the deer!

Kim said...

Your dress is lovely! About the deer, God is so good to us isn't He?