Wednesday, June 27, 2007

amazing

Tonight was simply amazing. Lifetimonys were really intense, but good. And I didn't cry till I was done! Ministry time was the most Spirit filled experience I've ever had. Too good to write about because it doesn't do it justice, just ask me later and I'd love to tell you about it. I hope that I never forget a second of it. I drove home just saying over and over thank you Jesus for finally giving me freedom from my past.

Update on the knee situation, I have an appointment with the surgeon on Monday, and I'm hoping for a surgery spot on Thursday. I'm not nervous at all, I just want to do it and get it over with.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That's awesome Mindy! Praise Jesus. I love when God works and heals us from our past hurts.

The Rock Star said...

Curious... What Lifegroup are you in now? Tony and Sarah's??

Ann said...

That's great! I really miss our old Life Group... :(