Wednesday, August 1, 2007

how many lessons can you learn in 1 day...

My head is swimming with things to think about. The kind of swimming where I keep writing things and they don't make sense so I erase them and start over with something else that still just isn't right. The two biggest things flying around are roommate issues that I've been ignoring and telling people are all better but really they're not and I just don't feel like I can take it much more, and all the kids that I want to adopt or have in my dream foster home right now and I don't want to wait until I'm married. Isn't a good single parent home better than a bad one? I just need to think, pray, cry, and be ok with the answers that I know are true but just don't like.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Sounds like a lot for one day. And having done the single parent thing when Patrick's been away on trips, I really don't recommend it :) Hang in there, it's hard when you can see what you want but you're not quite there yet...