Thursday, August 9, 2007

family doctor anyone?

Does anyone have a doctor here in town who they really like? I think it's time to go see a regular doctor. I passed out again today, the worst one to date. I remember standing up but other than that, nothing. When I opened my eyes I was laying on the floor crying, had rug burn all over my face, bit a hole through my tongue, and judging by the bump on my forehead hit my head on the entertainment center on the way down. Waking up crying, confused, and bleeding is not very comforting. This is the first time that I didn't remember anything, I always at least remember falling down or feeling dizzy. I'm kind of freaked out, it's not normal to do that is it? I'm just sick of having medical problems, I don't want to be the girl who always has something wrong. But seriously, I think now it warrants a trip to the doctor, I just don't have one.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's awful! I agree that seeing an MD is probably a wise idea...however, I don't really have any good suggestions. If you find a good one though, let me know!

Ann said...

I had problems with passing out in grad school, and went to PUSH. Believe it or not they didn't ask if I was pregnant :) (is it still true that they ask every female that question?) And they were able to get to the bottom of it (reactive hypoglycemia--I get shaky and pass out when I eat too many carbs--it's better when I'm not stressed). I hope you find someone soon! Have you looked to see who services your insurance? That might be a big factor...