Friday, August 10, 2007

What is it about family?

What is it about family that makes those relationships so difficult? I'm really trying. I know that I think I'm right 99% of the time, if I didn't think I was right why would I be doing or saying whatever it is. How do we see when we're right, when they're right, and when you just have to agree to disagree. I feel like I'm coming to the agree to disagree spot a lot. Any insight? I know you're supposed to respect and obey your parents, but when doesn't that hold true? Just really frustrated, rough phone call regarding what to do about the whole passing out thing.

Oh, and to update you on that, from a friend at the pool who's a nurse we deduced that I most likely had another seizure. The rug burn on my face doesn't all go in the same direction, I remember nothing, have teeth marks bitten all over my tongue, and it took me a really long time to snap out of it. No one was home so I guess we'll never really know. Regardless, it's time to get checked out.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Family stuff is hard--I'm having it too right now with both sets of parents here. I guess be respectful but stick to what is right? Very hard. What do they think you should do?