Sunday, August 12, 2007

stress relief muffins

So, this is a great recipe for stress relief, or for making with kids, very little mess and all kinds of hands on fun. Only 2 ingredients: one box of carrot cake dry mix(or any other kind of cake, I just like carrot best), one can of pumpkin. That's it. Dry cake mix and pumpkin. Put both together in a gallon zip lock bag, then use your hands to kneed it all together. Kneading = adult stress relief or kid fun. Cut a hole in one of the bottom corners and squeeze it into muffin tins like it's a pastry bag. You don't dirty a single bowl! Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes. Seriously, easiest and yummiest muffins. It tastes like thanksgiving in a delicious muffin. I only had to wash off the spoon that I used to get the pumpkin into the bag. Can't get easier than that. It does make a lot of muffins, I made 24 mini muffins and 10 regular ones.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Awesome! I've made that before, but not in a ziploc bag! Too bad I didn't make that for Henry's cake to bring to school today...I just finished washing the bowl, beaters, measuring cups...