Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hindsight's always 20/20

I know I always say how much I can't wait to be done with school, but there are so many more classes that I want to take! I wish I could have taken sign language because I'll probably need it, or children and stress, guidance in early childhood, and developmental assessment. Really I just want to take those classes because I don't totally know what I want to do, and I really focused on therapy and counseling but I think I want to work with children more. I should have dropped my psych major to a minor sooner and taken those classes. Oh well. I'm still excited to graduate. And I'll learn what I need to learn for the job I end up with.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Do you *have* to graduate in Dec? I know I had the credits, but didn't graduate until May...I don't think they evict you when you hit the magic number :) And even when you do graduate, you're not really done with school--those classes all sound like great continuing ed credits :)