Saturday, August 4, 2007

attitude adjustment

I'm really struggling with my attitude right now towards my living situation this year. I'm still a little hurt about the way it all got decided. I'm bummed about not getting to live with Lauren for our last semester. I'm really not thrilled to still live with my roommate who used to be one of my best friends and will soon be engaged to my ex. I'm frustrated at how the new roommate moving in/old roommate moving out process is going. I'm annoyed that people think it's ok to never clean anything ever and just wait for me to do it. As Lis reminded me at lifegroup, I have to make a conscious choice to love these people even if I don't like them very much right now. I really really strongly don't want to. I have to, I just don't want to. It's a lot easier to be mad because people aren't telling me what's going on, doing stuff that created a lot of extra work for me without asking first, and dating my ex. I need a serious attitude adjustment. Preferably now.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ugh. Definitely not fun. ((Hugs))! I hope you get some good prayer and worship time in the car as you drive this week.