Friday, August 17, 2007

back to school

I love back to school season. Clean new notebooks, new books, a new pack of highlighters, everything's organized, and I have ambition to stay on top of my schoolwork. I still get those first day of school jitters, which gets to last 2 days because I have to go to my MWF classes, and then my TTh classes. I love sitting down with my planner and writing everything in it for the entire semester. I'm pretty goal oriented and driven by lists. List of goals for my last semester:
~find a job
~maintain my gpa and avoid senioritis
~consistent daily times with God before class
~don't get too busy to have some down time or a social life
~only wear athletic shorts/pants once a week to class
~talk with Clayton weekly and invite him to church

1 comment:

Ann said...

Isn't it great that you get a fresh start every four months? Guess that's why I graduated but never left :) Great BTS list!