Thursday, May 17, 2007

where am I?

Meeting with Emily today was fun, convicting, and challenging all in one. I just keep thinking, where did I go, and who is this person? Some strange twisted person has taken up residence in me and kicked Mindy out. The person in my head is definatly not me. I have a sneaking suspicion that I got lost somewhere at the beginning of sophmore year when I decided I could conquer the world and do everything. I am a burn the candle at both ends kind of person, but I think my flame's finally burned itself out. I'm exhausted. I get plenty of sleep every night, it's not a sleep deprived kind of exhaustion. It's a different kind of exhaustion. Solution is currently in progress, but for now, I'm starting with not working on Sundays and in two weeks I'll be off working on Saturdays too. Maybe soon I'll have the courage to cut back a little bit at the Crisis Center. But for now, weekends off is a start. Maybe I'll find Mindy waiting for me on a weekend off....

No comments: