Monday, May 21, 2007

definatly monday

Let's just run through this day.....
~6am unhappily wake up because of obscenely noisy garbage truck
~6:45 roll out of bed
~7:15 teach deep water aquacise
~8:30 speed eat breakfast and shower #1
~9:20 exam
~10:30 practice piano
~11:30 run
~12:30 speed eat lunch and shower #2
~1:15 homework and projects
~3:00 teach swim lessons for 4 hours
~7:00 shower #3 and speed to crisis center training since I was supposed to be there at 7 at the latest
~7:01 while driving check voicemail and find that great grandma Noona (98) probably won't make it through the night. I didn't even know she was really that sick
~7:10 walk in to CC training dazed and just about in tears, and thankfully get sent home since I was just an extra trainer

On the bright side, I did rock my music exam, and I finally got Emily's wedding invitation. I just want to go back to yesterday, sit in the park holding beautiful babies, playing with the little kids, and chatting with friends. Yesterday was a great day. Today not so great. I need a good dose of baby/kid time or a long hug.

1 comment:

Ms. Theophilus said...

Hey Mindy, if you ever need a dose of bows and arrows or baby dolls, come one down to C'ville...we'd all love to have you! I had a Monday too...it's so hard to be stuck in meetings all day when it's so nice out! I also snuck in a noon-time run, but it meant I ate lunch while walking to a meeting...not the best gastronomical experience :) Many prayers for your Nonna...