Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jobs

Looking for a real big person job is scary. Here's the list of places I want to work in Lafayette.

I really really want to work at Group homes for Children or LUM. My goal for this week is to try and find any connections I can use, and on Friday send out resumes, cover letters, and applications. Which means I need to finally buy stamps and fancy paper that I've been putting off for a few months now. I am just hoping that I can find someplace that will let me start part time now and then go to full time in Dec. after graduation. I would love to finally have a job that doesn't involve me working in a bathing suit and being soaking wet for a few hours every single day. I did get some cute pictures that a mom took from a PS1 class last fall that I thought I'd share




No comments: