Thursday, May 31, 2007

birthdays

I love birthdays. Last night at life group we got to celebrate 3 birthdays. Liz was last night, Sarah's today, and mine tomorrow. Birthdays are just fun! We had so much fun this year decorating the apt for everyone's birthday, doing breakfast in bed, and making a fun cake. Lauren's birthday was my favorite thing from last year. We celebrated my birthday on Dec. 1st since no one would be here in the summer. It was the post-it birthday. I woke up to an apartment covered in post it's with encouraging notes, we got breakfast in bed, and all got to open our Christmas stockings from Lauren. I'm not feeling so excited about my actual birthday, but that's ok. My half birthday was pretty awesome

1 comment:

Ann said...

My mom would send "half cakes" for my half birthday in college--a fun celebration!