Monday, September 3, 2007

patience

My mind is spinning out of control right now. I'm really struggling to be patient in several different areas of my life. I feel like I'm in some kind of holding stage where I can see everything in front of me but I just can't get there yet. It's making it hard to live day to day life and still care about things. And because I'm a silly girl, most of my thoughts are governed by emotions which are completely unreliable and change 600 times a minute. I am just so confused. What I need is to snuggle up in a blanket on the couch with a cappuccino and the wise mind of my best friend and talk this stuff out. But since neither of us have time until this weekend, now's a great time to snuggle in my bed with a diet coke and my big journal full of unlined pages with lots of space and journal all my thoughts out, shut the cover, and not look at it again for a few days.

No comments: