Monday, September 17, 2007

Thank you Jesus!

I thought today was going to be not so good, turns out it was great! I have been going through some family stuff and spiritual stuff lately and needed to talk about it, so I was going to hang out with Emily, but she accidentally double booked herself. So then I was going to chat with Summer, but poor Izzie came down with a double ear infection and a sinus infection. So, I took a nice long nap instead and got all my homework finished so that I could definitely go to Kim's house for the High School Musical marathon. Best decision I have ever made. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard, or felt so inclined to dance along with the tv to have my picture taken. Thank you Jesus for awesome girl friends who know how to have fun without having to drink or have guys around. I definitely needed to just relax and have some fun. Life's problems will still be there when I wake up in the morning, but for now I'm listening to a nice mix of Disney songs and grooving in my room because I am just not ready for this night to be done. I love good clean fun!

2 comments:

Kim said...

YEA! It was such a fun night! I am so glad that you came! I am having a hard time winding down myself...must sleep... :-)

The Rock Star said...

GOOD TIMES! ;)