Thursday, September 27, 2007

breakdown

I am having a real breakdown the last few days, which culminated tonight in a few hours of crying and venting. I just feel like when I was a little girl and I would play with my dolls and stuffed animals and I would be sitting in the middle with a big mess all around me and I couldn't figure out how to stand up without stepping on something. I am sitting here staring at the mess that I've made of time management, my school work, my spiritual walk, guy issues, future plans, and then family which I didn't create but is still a mess in front of me. I think to take care of the time management, school, and spiritual mess I will have to make a slightly bigger mess of one of the other things. I just feel like I'm falling apart a little bit, well, a lot a bit. I know that I should be turning to God, it's really my only option. I'm just feeling so spiritually dry lately that it's hard. Hence why I'm feeling so lost.

2 comments:

Ann said...

(((Hugs))) Let me know if I can help or if you want to talk!

Kim said...

ditto. Hope you see the silver lining soon....