Sunday, November 4, 2007

What a weekend

Sorry for not posting in so long, last week was too busy to find time to eat or sleep. Anyways, here's an update on my life.

Job:
I'm going to accept the job at the foster care and adoption agency. It's a huge leap of faith, so keep praying. They just submitted a grant proposal to get another full time position, but they won't know for about 2 months if they got it or not. Also, the agency is redoing their budget, so even if they get the grant for another full time position, they have no idea what they would be paying me. So, come January I might not have a job after all, or I might be getting a salary small enough to qualify for food stamps. But God really confirmed for me this weekend that foster care is where I'm supposed to be.

Conference:
The conference this weekend was amazing. I still have crying hangover I think. Anyways, God really messed me up this weekend, but in a good way. I realized that I've never forgiven my ex for the things that happened, and it's causing some serious issues now. Did some serious crying and got angry that Jesus forgives people who hurt or kill kids. But got some great prayer, and realized that as much as my heart breaks over this, Jesus' heart breaks even more. But Jesus still wants to forgive those people, and He loves them too.

Other stuff:
I've been getting really bad headaches this week. And for the past 2 weeks every time that I go to church, lifegroup, or at the conference, I start running a fever, get a headache, and get really dizzy. Don't totally know what that's about.

1 comment:

The Rock Star said...

Headaches -- First thing that came to my mind was "spiritual warfare". I could be wrong, of course. But... I thought I would let you know.