Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving!

I am at grandma's house, and thankfully their neighbor has an unprotected wireless signal that I can pick up. 5 days without the Internet is just too much for me. Grandma's house is going better than expected, besides the fact that they got a dog since the last time I was here, and I didn't bring my inhaler, epi pen, or medicine. My nose has stopped running, my eyes aren't swollen shut any longer, but my lungs are closing up. I suspect that a trip to an urgent care clinic will be in order by the end of the day. Right now I'm gasping for air every minute or two, not a very fun experience.

I thought I'd make a list of 10 new things that I'm thankful for this year, here it goes!
1) RVC, I have a "family" better than any biological family you could imagine
2) Lifegroup
3) Graduating early
4) Found a job (debra corn agency), and have a second job waiting in the wings (vision of hope)
5) God brought some real healing from a lot of my junk
6) Karissa, my long lost soul sister
7) All the kiddos that I get to see grow up
8) Kids church, the chance to see these kids love who Jesus is
9) Got to take a real vacation last Christmas on a cruise
10) Family got through some serious medical issues no worse for the wear

No comments: