Sunday, November 11, 2007

Overwhelmed

I'm still feeling overwhelmed with all that God is teaching me right now. Church today really got me thinking about what I'm willing to do for others. I really got what Geno was saying about for him it's not money, but time. I'm totally the same way, my time is so tight that even giving up 10 minutes to call someone and check on them is tough. Definitely something for me to be thinking about this week.

I'm feeling overwhelmed with emotions. I guess I'm more exhausted than overwhelmed now. So much is going on in my life lately, and the emotional effort to deal with all of it without being self destructive is exhausting me. Last night I was yawning by 6:30! Eric always makes fun of me because I start yawning around 8 every night. The effort to learn how to deal with my emotions exhausts me. I think I just need to nap more.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Yup, I think it's true for most of us that time is harder to find than money. Glad God's doing lots in your life right now!