Thursday, October 25, 2007

What a week

What a week. I have pushed way past the limit of stressed out and exhausted, and I don't think it's good for me. I've done the same project several times trying to get it right but still turned in a not perfect copy, had an emotionally draining week with a roommate in crisis, and took some midterms. In my night class I started getting really dizzy and disoriented, and I freaked out that I was going to have another seizure. Thankfully, I didn't, all things in my cute little brain are safe.

I interviewed with Debra Corn Agency this afternoon, and it is the perfect place for me. It fits where my heart is at so perfectly. I think the interview went really well, and I'm going to personally drop off thank you notes tomorrow for the girls who interviewed me, plus the application they gave me to fill out. I'll keep praying, but this job just really seems like it's it.

My family is going to be here this weekend. My mom really wants to meet Eric at church, so I'm going to be playing interception or some word like that. I really don't need to add family in to the mix. It'll be interesting.

3 comments:

The Rock Star said...

Yay for the interview!! :)

Kauffie is pretty easy going. Meeting the fam should be ok for him. Though, I hope it is not too stressful on you!!

Ann said...

Congrats on the interview! Good luck with the parents...how come I was clueless that Eric=Eric Kaufman??

Kim said...

Congrats on the interview! Kauffman can hold his own...no worries. :-)