Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall

I LOVE fall. I think fall is the best season ever. I want to get married in the fall some day. I am really trying to soak up as much fall as I can. I've been drinking some hot cider every morning (sugar free of course, since I'm trying to lose my knee surgery 10 lbs). I've started running again slowly, so that I can look at the pretty trees and enjoy the crisp weather. I'm loving my hoodies and fleece pants. I've made some yummy pumpkin muffins a few times, and made lots and lots of applesauce. I've been doodling leaves and pumpkins on my class notes. I'm thinking that for my kids craft for RVCTV tomorrow I'll bring in a bag of those little pumpkins, some googly eyes, and some markers and they can decorate a pumpkin to take home. Fall is fantastic. I'm really glad that God thought it up, and that I live in a part of the country that actually gets a fall. If anyone is participating in fall activities and wants a tag along, you can call me!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Doh! I called you this morning--did you get the message?? Glad you're enjoying fall! My only problem with it is that winter comes next...but Harmony's been lobbying for snow, so I guess it's ok...