Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kids Church

I had a real "these kids get it" moment in kids church today. It was time for prayer, which usually turns in to a comparison of boo-boos. Well, today was still the comparison of boo-boo's, but the kids were all about the prayer. They were all laying hands on each other and offering to pray instead of me doing it. The best was when Raya had an invisible one on her little toe, and Lilly ran over there, grabbed Raya's foot, and yelled "I'll pray, I'll pray!" and then did it. I love hearing little kids talk to God, it's so simple and perfect.

Some other fun stuff happened today with a certain guy. We're now officially dating. :-)

2 comments:

The Rock Star said...

Good to hear I do not have to keep a certain something on the DL with myself anymore... ;) SUPER! YAY!! :)

Kim said...

YEA! On both counts! So glad that is official now. Glad things went well in kids church too. It's nice to have a good week to remind yourself why you do it.