Saturday, December 29, 2007

Back Home Blues

I have the back home blues. After being away for two weeks with the family, my schedule is all messed up and my emotions and thoughts are all over the map. I've tried to explain to people that I have to stay busy and keep my schedule full because when I slow down I crash. Welcome crash. I did work out and shower today, but I'm still wearing pj's with stains on them, and laying on the couch in a dark and dirty apartment watching a marathon of one of the worst shows ever: "real housewives of orange county". I hate the back home blues that I always get after a break or extended family time. It usually takes me a few days or even a few weeks to snap back. What is it about that funk that everyone gets in after a break or too much family time?

No comments: