Sunday, December 9, 2007

Addictions

Addictions. So interesting. Combined with the rest of the "more than conquerors" series, very interesting. Turns out I'm quite addicted to busyness and people pleasing. And if you ask my roommates or my best friend, I'm addicted to kids too. I think they might be right, I just don't know if I care. And slowly I'm feeling some depression creeping back in to my life. I'm just feeling sad about nothing, and really preferring to stay home alone lately. But because of the last month, I'm getting better at fessing up to my junk and letting people pray for me, even though I did try to run away from Tony last week.

I finally got the sickness that everyone else has had. Luckily, I already had a doctors apt. for tomorrow morning, so I can get some medicine quickly. I'm not very excited about my dr. apt in the morning. I might have some cysts. and they want to be extra sure I don't have any cancerous stuff growing, so I'm just nervous. I've already had so much go on in the past year, with pneumonia, knee surgery, and the seizures. Hopefully everything is fine.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We'll be praying that everything at the MD's goes OK. Feel better soon!

Ann said...

We've been fighting the yucks, too...