Thursday, January 10, 2008

Working World

The working world is an interesting place. I will say, it's better than school. I think that working at DCA is going to be a great experience. I have had some really great conversations with the ladies, everyone is really open and we like to talk about life and relationships and hard stuff. The transition from school to work has been pretty easy. I am feeling all jumbled up trying to re-adjust to a schedule after a few weeks of relaxing. I can't wait to have coffee with Emily tomorrow. I need to talk out a lot of things. When my head isn't so confused I'll give a more thorough update.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Glad you're having a good transition to the working world! Me, I never left school so I couldn't tell you about it, but things are pretty different from the other side of the desk :)