Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, at least I beat out last year's New Year's Eve lameness by a few points. Last year I worked at the Crisis Center, which is pretty lame. This year I laid on the couch with Dan, Darlene, and Eric and watched movies and sipped on some Sprite. I actually stayed up till 1:30am, which is pretty amazing for me. Now I'm laying on my own couch, sipping on some Gatorade this time. I was able to keep down 2 crackers and a few spoons of jello yesterday, so I think I might try a little chicken broth now. This stomach flu thing is no fun at all. I've lost 10 lbs in 2 days, that can't be good for you. Here's to hoping the new year brings some healthier times.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! I can't believe that you are still sick! Bummer. Hope that you can keep some food down soon. Sorry that you got it so bad!

Ann said...

Happy New Year!!! I hope you are feeling better soon--you definitely got it worse than we did (Harmony had it on Thanksgiving, I had it the week before).