Sunday, January 6, 2008

She's Married!




Lauren's married! It was a fabulous wedding. Some who were at the wedding might even call it "fredazzlin", the combination of fresh and dazzling. It was so smooth and not at all stressful. I got really emotional at the rehearsal dinner, but held it together the day of the wedding. My little Lauren is a wife, and hopefully living it up in St. Thomas right now. The weekend with the girls was really fun too. Kim, Misha, Emi, and I really bonded. It was the fellowship and female bond I had been starving for the past few weeks. We spent so much time just talking and digging in to each others lives on the drives to and from. Fantastic. Those friendships are "triz", another weekend word. We were even able to drive back for church today, so I could surprise Eric. It was pretty funny, he was so tired and out of it that he just stared at me for a while trying to figure out if it was really me. Very fun. We got to spend some good time together tonight just talking, which we haven't done in a while. It was like we've had a long distance relationship the past month with how much I've been gone. Now it's time to go to bed, my first official day as a full time employee of Debra Corn Agency, Inc. starts at 8am tomorrow!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! Glad you got some good bonding time :)

Kim said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad that the whole experience went well. Have a great first (official) day of work today!!