Wednesday, January 2, 2008

And We're Back!

I finally ate some food! Like three sort of meals, if an apple or pretzels count as a meal. I was even able to go to work for 6 hours and run all kinds of errands around town. I feel fine now, I just can't eat very much. And in the morning, I'm off to St. Louis for Lauren's wedding! I can't believe my best friend will be a married woman in like 3 days. I'm hosting her personal shower tomorrow night, it should be a fun time. I will say though, I'm ready to get back to a routine. Since Thanksgiving my life's been topsy-turvy. With finals, graduation, Mexico, Christmas, stomach flu, and now the wedding. I'm ready to settle down and go back to my regular routine. I want consistency! I am really struggling with my relationship with God and in such a funk. No church or lifegroup for a month doesn't help either. I struggle with being self-motivated so much, I need some routine to keep me consistent. I'm going to enjoy this weekend for all it's worth, and then I will gladly accept the monotony of every day life.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Woo hoo! After a month of not being home for more than three days at a time, I'm right there with you. There is something about being in a routine that is very good!! I was able to go to church on the 23rd (the only time all month!) and got some awesome prayer...I'll be praying for you, but there's nothing like the real person variety :)